View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Arado Ar234 Blitz AWAC REVISED! pic

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Had little think and made the Arado 234 a little more like the drawings in the Luftwaffe Secret Projects Ground Attack and Special Purpose Aircraft please note the radar operators window,that made me sweat!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. F18 Hornet at Bournemouth Airshow

I was there for the 4 days at the Bournemouth air show, weather bad at times, all praise to the pilots that flew at the show.Had a laugh with the Navy Wings people they kept me sane in the bad weather. Saw an all time low in the park. There is a stream running through the park, there is a little bridge over a part of it, children throw coins in the stream for luck . Some p@ss head was scooping up the coinsno need for me to have a go the wife was at him(deadlier than the male)Nice work Minter
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Dunkirk film

The chase plane was following the Buchon(off shore filming?) before it flew over my head. Any way it will all come out in the extras DVD!I was just made up to see these warbirds on me hols plus the Boultbee Spits flying on every sunny day some times 2 at a time on the I.O.W.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Dunkirk film

On the I.O.W. Ventnor on the 5th August they were filming off the shore, there was a chase plane an Aero Commanderi think! with a camera on it's nose. 3 warbirds in the sky at least i Spit may have be the Yakfire(quite a long way off the shore) but the Buchon for sure as it flew over my head following the chase plane .Had a argument with a guy who thought the Buchon was P51 because it had a yellow nose!
    Categories
    Uncategorized