Go Back   The Diecast Aviation Web Site and Forum > Misc > General Chit-Chat

General Chit-Chat Forum for both Aviation and Non-Aviation related chit-chat - within reason of course

Old 10th January 2010
Pilot Officer

Angry northeast model centre

Hi all,does anyone have any contact with northeast model centre ,are they still in business?Only i have been trying to contact them for months now ,trying to resolve a model paid for but not delivered,i wish to resolve this ammicably,but cannot get hold of them & i,m running out of options.What do i do?Regards

Old 10th January 2010
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
Hi all,does anyone have any contact with northeast model centre ,are they still in business?Only i have been trying to contact them for months now ,trying to resolve a model paid for but not delivered,i wish to resolve this ammicably,but cannot get hold of them & i,m running out of options.What do i do?Regards Peter.
Hello

Yes i delt with them a few weeks ago (maybe 3 Weeks) and they were a bit slow on the replys but as far as im awera they are still going

hope that helps

USAF Manual

Old 10th January 2010
Air Chief Marshal

Hold on fire squire and don't press the destruct button.. that's old Marky and my guess is the last thing he wants is upset punters... They are also a forum promoter so things will get no doubt get resolved....

At times like these yer gotta think.. its only a hobby... and transpose all that pent up anger onto the skeet range.... .. does wonders...

Old 10th January 2010
Pilot Officer

Hello..

Just to say that a message has now been sent to Vulcan to address the issue that he has that I am unaware of and I can assure all that it will be dealt with and cleared up as soon as possible.

Scott, sorry if i was a bit slow responding to your message when you bought from us. Some forum members who deal with us on a regular basis will be aware that for the last 8-10 weeks I have been receiving some medical treatment which has been leaving me rather tired.

I'm glad to say that all is well now and that normal service has now been resumed! We are also looking forward to launching our new website in the next few weeks and have added additional support to our team to ensure that all orders are sent out promptly upon order / release.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and Best Wishes for 2010!

Mark

Old 11th January 2010
Air Vice-Marshal

Thumbs up

Bit late to this thread but just chipping in to say I've always had first-rate service from Marky over the years.

( I'm sorry to hear he's been under Doctors Orders & hope things are better in 2010 )

Old 11th January 2010
Pilot Officer

Default north east model centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky_ncl View Post
Hello..

Just to say that a message has now been sent to Vulcan to address the issue that he has that I am unaware of and I can assure all that it will be dealt with and cleared up as soon as possible.

Scott, sorry if i was a bit slow responding to your message when you bought from us. Some forum members who deal with us on a regular basis will be aware that for the last 8-10 weeks I have been receiving some medical treatment which has been leaving me rather tired.

I'm glad to say that all is well now and that normal service has now been resumed! We are also looking forward to launching our new website in the next few weeks and have added additional support to our team to ensure that all orders are sent out promptly upon order / release.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and Best Wishes for 2010!

Mark
Hi again,thanks for replies ,sorry to hear mark has been unwell,my apolgies
for any offence my post may have caused.Mark did respond very quickly to my initial concerns & i thought things would resolve themselves,i presume now my e-mails were not getting through,which i took as not replying,mark has been in contact & i,m sure things will move forward with new e-mail address.Thanks again for all replies,it does show how tight knit a community us collectors are & that there are still some decent people left in this crazy world,Regards Peter.

Old 11th January 2010
Wing Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Bull View Post
first-rate service from Marky
Agree, pretty sure it was Marky I bought my last few mail order diecasts from (just buy the odd release locally these days). Quite a while ago now but first class service and value!!! would definitely buy from again

Old 11th January 2010
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky_ncl View Post

Its ok was not a dig, probably did not help that the Lanc decided to land somewhere else at not on my airfield Damn Couriers

New website mmmmm one more place to look now

USAF Manual

Old 17th October 2010
Pilot Officer

Default north east model centre

Hi,sorry to start this one again,can any one give me a contact e-mail address for mark at north east model centre,i have been in contact & he has kindly replied,but my e-mails do,nt seem to get through,thanks Vulcan

Old 17th October 2010
Air Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
Hi,sorry to start this one again,can any one give me a contact e-mail address for mark at north east model centre,i have been in contact & he has kindly replied,but my e-mails do,nt seem to get through,thanks Vulcan
I believe that Marky is currently in hospital with an ongoing medical condition , sorry that is all I know .

20K sold at SRP IS better than 40K at 60% discount !

Old 17th October 2010
Pilot Officer

Hi,thanks for that info,i did wonder if that might be the case,if so i wish him well,Vulcan.